Pages

October 29, 2008

Barack Obama



I'm just sitting down to watch Barack Obama's 30-minute advertisement. During the last few weeks people have asked me if I'm excited about and if I've voted in the American election. I'm very excited about Barack Obama (I called registered democrats in Nevada and South Carolina to urge them to vote for him during the primaries, voted for him when I lived in Illinois, donated to his campaign twice, stayed up all night just to see him speak in Beliot, WI, and voted for him on my absentee ballot two weeks ago). I'm optimistic about what will happen on Tuesday because I think Obama is the best chance the US has to help the middle class during this economic crisis, end the war in Iraq, and restore America's image around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment