Pages

November 19, 2008

Housekeeping

Hey Everybody,

I've got a few little notifications and reminders for anybody who reads this blog.

1) The official blogger list from Mount Allison University is up. If you're looking to find out more about Mount Allison and you're bored with my blog you can read the other nine blogs from other students with different majors, backgrounds, and interests.

2) A reminder: Mount Allison asked me to write a personal blog about my experiences here, and therefore it is just that, my opinion. Nothing on this site should be interpreted as the final word on anything school related. If you want official information about the school or its policies please visit mta.ca.

3) The official policy and disclaimer (also found on the bottom right of this page) aside, if you have any comments or questions about anything I write or my opinion of different aspects of Univiersity life, please feel free to leave a comment (link found at the bottom of every post). Keep in mind this is a public website, and that any comments you submit go directly to me to approve or reject them. So...if you feel like sending spam or writing something offensive or inappropriate the only person who will see the message is me.

4) Sharing: There is a "followers" widget on the right hand side. If you have a Google account and want to easily see a quick snippet of each post before you visit this site, click "follow this blog". There is a listing of the posts on Facebook. There are also links to subscribe to this blog and share it on StumbleUpon, Digg, del.icio.us, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment