Pages

December 7, 2008

Final Exams at Mount Allison

I'm sorry I haven't been posting very often, all of my time has been spent on exam preparation lately. I finished nearly twenty-five pages of term papers (on Slaughterhouse-Five, Nova Scotia during the American Revolution (as I discussed earlier), and then a seven-page essay on how China's behavior in terms of human rights violations leading up to and during the 2008 Olympics and how it relates to concepts in covered in class) and now have to study for 14 hours of exams in the next two weeks. I'll be a little preoccupied for a little while, but I'll be sure to detail my experiences over my first semester at Mount Allison once exams are over. I'll be back soon...but for now I'll leave you with a quote from the next Secretary of State's husband Bill Clinton: 
Sometimes when people are under stress, they hate to think, and it's the time when they most need to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment