Pages

December 16, 2008

On the end of first semester

I just finished my last exam of my first semester at University. I've spent the last three weeks doing not very much besides writing term papers and studying for exams...and now it is all over. I have until January before I have to do classwork again. It's a pretty nice feeling. Tomorrow morning I'll be traveling all day 'home' (I moved there a week before I came to Mount Allison...it takes a while to tell people where I'm from) Boston for Christmas break.

Now that I have free time I'll be able to post more than I have this past week. I'll leave you with a song that I chose party because of the title and partly because being done with first semester is a little bittersweet in that it's a break from class and work and responsibility, but also two and a half weeks away from all my friends at Mount Allison:

No comments:

Post a Comment