Pages

February 19, 2009

Google Analytics Update

Just a quick little update. I chose to include short updates every once in a while instead of including a site counter because Google Analytics seems more reliable and accurate and provides a lot of interesting information on visitors. It's interesting to see the specifics of what people from India or the UK spent the most time reading. As of yesterday the top ten countries by visit were:


1.2,548
2.634
3.33
4.26
5.24
6.21
7.19
8.12
9.12
10.11


I wonder how they compare to the International Students at Mount Allison. Below is the number and distribution of visitors in the past four months. I'm a little surprised that from a very narrowed set of visits to sites about/from in this small University in (technically) rural Maritime Canada 3441 have been to this site. I guess I must be doing something right. Feel free to leave any comments, questions, or requests for post topics below.



No comments:

Post a Comment