Pages

April 25, 2009

New Resident of Boston- What to See and Do

I'm fairly new to the Boston Area and so I spent some time looking up things to do and see around town. I don't start work for a couple weeks so I have some time to explore the city. I've got a Charlie Card (Bus and Metro Pass) to see what there is around Boston. I've already been on the Freedom Trail, and besides that so far I've come up the following places to check out:

Bunker Hill Monument
USS Constitution
Faneuil Hall
Institute of Contemporary Art
Harvard Square
Museum of Fine Art
Newbury St
Copley Square

Christian Science Center

I see from the Live Traffic Feed on the right that some of my visitors are from the New England Area. Is there anywhere else you would recommend? Feel free to comment below or on the comments section on the Google map provided below.


View Boston in a larger map

1 comment:

  1. Hi Geoff,

    You might want to check out the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston and the Peabody-Essex Museum in Salem, MA (accessible via the T's commuter rail service).

    Cheers,

    Allen

    ReplyDelete