Pages

August 15, 2009

May 11, 2009

I was looking through some of the posts I made over the summer and I came across one from 96 Days Ago (yes...really...May 11th was 96 days ago) I wrote about being bored on a sunny day...and included a video my friend made.



It's a really great video...so I think I'll share it again. May 11th was 19 Days into my summer break...and now the end is 20 days away (I swear I didn't plan this)...so I think it's really just a great video to bring back...to bookend the middle of my summer with. I think I've changed since the first time I shared this with you. It has been a summer of work, keeping in touch, of getting ready for the fall. I'll wait until the summer is over to write about it.

I don't really like the summer heat...but this is one of the few 'sunny' songs I actually enjoy listening to.

No comments:

Post a Comment