Pages

May 4, 2010

Breakup Songs

I haven't made a list in a while and I've noticed a lot of songs playing on shuffle have had to do with breakups so I thought I'd put a list together. There are hundreds of breakup songs so no list is going to be a top listing for everybody. Every "top" 5, 10, 20, 100 song list I've looked at are lacking in some way. I just thought I'd share a few that have helped me through difficult times, a few of the "ultimate" breakup songs, a few angry ones, a few sad ones, and then a few... miscellaneous ones just to have a more complete sampling. Because this page would never load if I included videos for each so I'll just highlight a few. Most things in life are personal but music seems to be the closest thing to universal expression we've created. Without further adieu, and in deliberately random order, here's the list of 24 songs that might help you get through it:

1 comment:

  1. I like the list. I'd also add this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owyNxZsz1hE

    The Smiths - Unloveable!

    ReplyDelete