Pages

May 4, 2010

Sackville in May

Being in Sackville over the summer you realize a few things about the town...the most important thing is that not many people live here. Life goes on without most of the students, albeit at a much slower pace. It doesn't feel the same without about half the population and I bet the stores, especially Bridge Street CafĂ© and undoubtedly Liquor NB, miss the business

There's also the little things you don't usually take note of while running from class to class. For instance, until this week I didn't realize Sackville had a car wash or a large cemetary past King Street. Sackville this time of year is seems a lot more calm and collected, and when I go to Nova Scotia in just under two weeks I'll miss the town almost as much as the school for the first time I moved here.

No comments:

Post a Comment